wedding ticker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sunday Scribblings - Wonder

I had to chuckle to myself when I saw this prompt. I am a person who asks lots of questions and often when I am asked about why the query, my response is "just wondering". And there often really isn't a hidden agenda, I actually do just spurt out the random questions which arrive in my brain.
So to be perfectly honest, a large part of my life is spend "just wondering". I'm not away with the fairies, really I'm not.
Most of my wonderings are about figuring people out. I love to know what makes people tick. Sometimes my wonderings are about people in history and how their lives were different.

I'm hoping one day to do a Psychology degree so that I can put these wonderings to good use. Perhaps folk will stop thinking that I am (a) a spy (b) deranged or (c) very nosy. Well, I am nosy, but for purely scientific purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment