wedding ticker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Dukan Attack Day 4

Is it normal to dread eating vegetables?
I couldn't cope with the suspense any more so I went and brought myself a set of bathroom scales.
I've done 4 days of attack and have lost 4.5kg. I weighed myself 3 times to check because it just didn't seem right - but it's true!!

Two more days of attack and then I can eat what I'm craving - veg. Well to be fair, I'm not craving it or hungry at all, but I do look forward to veg next week. But I'm expecting to gain a little weight again then - hopefully I wont be right back to the beginning.

I celebrated by treating myself to some new underwear - as the old stuff are (a) passion killers and (b) keep falling down. It's never very attractive to see someone hitching up their knickers, is it?

So here's to another few days of diet coke, pancakes and oh yes, steak. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment