wedding ticker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday 9 November 2009

In the beginning...

So here I am. Pipster.

Just here to try to organise and filter my mess of random thoughts that come up with the day to day living of today's girl. Will probably bore the pants off you. But feel free to share my innermost workings as I try to figure my way through life.

I guess a little about me is in order, just to put a little perspective on things.
I'm 35. Am a secondary school teacher. I manage our School's science department and spend far too much time at work. I am diabetic and fight a constant battle with my weight.
I have a boyfriend of 8 months. No constant battles there - but, well, I'm sure that future blogs will help me clarify how things stand between us.

Like I said, feel free to join in and contact me but, as the wisdom of my boyfriend's fridge magnet goes: Be nice or leave.

Have a great day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment